July 01, 2010

Birthday Surprises!

The night before my birthday Jon was suppose to be flying to Utah to see his family (or so I thought), when I got off work at 10 Jon was waiting in the parking lot by my car. I was so surprised and excited to see him! This was the first time I had seen him since we got engaged and I knew I wouldn't see him for another week or two while he was in Utah visiting his family.

He had packed a change of clothes for me and bought 4 tickets to see Eclipes!! My sister and Rich were already at the theater waiting in life for 3 hours before the movie so we could have some good seats. The movie wasn’t as great as I had hoped it would be but everyone else I know loved it. When the movie ended it was after midnight, Rich had to be up early for work and Jon had to leave around 430am to catch his flight in Phx.

Thanks guys for sacrificing your sleep for me :)

This was how I found my room when we got home from the movie. My cute neices and nephew drew pictures and hung them all over my room. I love those little kids!! Photobucket

My sister has some serious crafty skillz and made this awesome [Happy Birthday] banner and hung it in my room. Someday I hope to be half as crafty as she is :) Photobucket

The next morning I woke up sad because I knew Jon had already left early to go to the airport, but he always finds a way to make me smile.. I walked into the bathroom and this was the first thing I saw:

Photobucket

The fam took me out to my favorite place for lunch (Olive Garden) before I had to go to work.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Everyone kept joking at lunch that they were all going to show up to my work and have a tailgate party in the parking lot. The joke turned out to not be a joke anymore and 3 car loads of family showed up and surprised me :)

Photobucket

They brought me a Dairy Queen Blizzard, a mini Carrot Cake, and sang "Happy Birthday" to me!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

My family cannot possibly get any cooler, I love them!

-Remeber the other post where I mentioned partying ALL WEEK long? Yeah, this birthday party still isnt over yet... :)

Saturday after my birthday our family took the boat out to Lake Mary for some wakeboarding and an actual "Birthday Party".

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Caid was brave enough to test out the wakeboard this year!

Photobucket

After all the years of going to the lake my sister FINALLY got out of the boat and tried wakeboarding for the first time. She did SO good, got up after her second try and road around the entire lake! Nice work sis!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The ending to another perfect Birthday, thanks family!!

1 comment:

VonTana said...

Dude you family is so freakin cool!

Also, love that you are wearing my sweatshirt!