June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Keli! (Posted by Jonathan)

For those of you that know Keli, you probably know that she is a very funny, clever, sarcastic girl that will always make you laugh. If you know Keli WELL, however, you also know that she is one of the kindest, sweetest, most selfless people you have ever met and she is always willing to do anything for anyone.

Keli and I have been dating for nearly a year and a half now and during this time many people have questioned on a very regular basis WHEN we are getting engaged! I am SO proud to say that the time we have been waiting for is finally here, and I couldn't be happier! The Day Family has welcomed me with open arms from the beginning and it is a privilege to be joining their family.

Keli Day is my best friend! She is one of the greatest blessings I have ever received, I consider myself extremely lucky to be her husband-to-be and I look forward to spending eternity with her!

Thank you Keli for all you do! I LOVE YOU!

(Before watching video below, scroll to bottom of blog and pause music player)

5 comments:

Jd & Katie said...

Congrats Keli DAY!!! And Happy birthday!

Jo said...

Congrat Keli!!! You are a great person. Hope you had a wonderful birthday with that suprise. Wish you the best. Married life is wonderful!!!!

Walker Family said...

I love it!! Cute slide show :) Congrats guys!

Maren said...

Hey Keli, I am Jon's friend from the Carrie Underwood concert. Call me a total stalker but that was the cutest video EVER!!! You guys have the same feet and your teeth are both perfect and white. I couldnt be more happy for you two. You guys go together just perfectly! Hope you can find a job soon! I will have my hubby keep his ears open for you.

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Yay!! Congrats you guys. So exciting!