November 16, 2010

So Close

Our house is getting built SO fast we can hardly believe it! It feels like yesterday we were out taking pictures of our dirt lot. Everyday when Jon gets off work he drives over to the house and I call him so I can hear the excitement in his voice when he sees all the new changes. Then I make him send me pictures of the house to my cell phone so I can feel like I am there too :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
So far this week they have put up all the doors, interrior, gargage, front door and back door. They painted the walls on the inside which we LOVE! The outside has been half painted and should be finished this week. We get our key January 11th and we are getting married in exactly FOUR days! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

It's looking so good!! Love it!

Barbara said...

How EXCITING!!!! Such a beautiful house! And you are going to have too much fun decorating it too! I am so happy for you! And Congrats on getting married too! Loves