February 24, 2011

It's a Boy

This cute little arrangement was delivered to Jon while he was at work today.
He received a call this afternoon at his desk from the security office
letting him know he had a delivery waiting for him downstairs.
The first thing that came to his mind after the phone call was
"What did Keli send me now?"
(As if I send him a lot of things at work)
Okay, I did once but I had to for scavenger hunt purposes...

I SO wish I could have seen his face when he saw the big balloons
and the edible arrangement waiting for him, i'm pretty sure he needed
a change of pants after reading what the balloons said.

Lucky for him there was a card attached to the edible arrangement
that gave him some relief.

{This is probably the part where I should stop telling the story and he
should start, or maybe he should have just told it to begin with?}

Jon buys the materials to build the Apache helicopters, one of the
suppliers that he buys the parts from gave two of his co workers a
calendar as a Christmas gift this year. J gave them a hard time about
not sending one to him. They asked him how they could make it up
to him, so he told them he wanted food in place of the calendar.

Instead he got  Punked!

Long story short, we are both very glad we are not pregnant :)

4 comments:

JENNY said...

That is GREAT!! I was thinking even if you got pregnant during your honeymoon - theres no way you'd know the gender yet. I bet he was freaking out.

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

HAHA! I wish I coulda seen his face! That's so funny!

Walker Family said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I would have strongly questioned this hahahah after all you've gotta be like 18-20 weeks along before finding out! That is definitely priceless!

Robert Choate said...

Thanks for the good laugh. I needed the pick me up.